Thursday, April 2, 2015

Still Waiting for the Music

       So far, Ive been able to look over the clips and at least lined them up on my editing timeline (using Final Cut Pro) and I like what I see. I don't think I would need to re-shoot anything, which is really relieving. The only thing kind of holding me back from continuing this process is waiting for a certain record label give me permission to use a song, 'Dreaming' by Mac DeMarco. Its almost as the last puzzle piece I need to complete the picture. I have been able to lay out all the clips on the timeline, but haven't had the chance to make certain edits without the music. My intention was to have some of the beats within the song I chose, to match some of the cuts between clips. I'm really hoping they respond to my e-mail soon and not have to change it to another one.



      As for my Creative Critical Reflection, I've been thinking for it to be presented through Google Presentation. I like how the presentation can look professional yet interesting with the provided themes and color schemes. Oppose to, for example, Prezi where I feel there are too many designs and transitions that it becomes more distracting, overlooking the text. I have also been writing a 'rough draft' of the Creative Critical Reflection. I still need to add more to it, and hopefully finish by the end of this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment