Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Editing

     Im almost done with the editing and Ive also started my Critical Reflection. I also changed my mind on how I am going to be presenting it, I re-thought my decision and decided to take a different route. I thought I was set with just doing it through a Google Presentation, but thought it was a bit boring. What I now have in mind, is doing a screen recording on my computer paired with a voiceover of me explaining this whole process. I think this is a more efficient route in order to translate my thoughts.
     As for editing, Everything is following through. All of the clips I shot are coming to use. So far I have the first minute done and Im really liking the way its turning out. As Ive been adding in the credits, I am thinking of including some famous production labels to make the opening seem more professional.
     For music, I still haven't received the permission for a song I really wanted to use. Luckily, recently I asked one of my friends, who is a musician, to whip something up incase I end up not using the song. Its a shame if I cant use the song because it went really well with the opening. Other than that my project is still going smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment