Thursday, March 5, 2015

Planning: Group Meetings

    Today in class my teacher had put us into groups in order to share the ideas we have with one another and give opinions and constructive criticism as to how to improve and strive to grow from them. I thought this was a great way to bounce off ideas being able to receive an outside viewpoint, it definitely helped especially since I'm working individually. After sharing the story I have in mind to others in my group, I feel more conscious as to what I want to create. What my group helped me realize and focus on was how I am going to present the story. Since there is minimal time for the opening I have to be careful as to what I incorporate in every edit for it to be intriguing and understandable. Im glad I was able to get feedback from others along with helping my fellow classmates expand on theirs'.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment