Friday, March 20, 2015

Sticking to the Idea


     Ive been contemplating lately on whether or not I should stick to with this idea for the film. I wasn't sure if the idea was something i can expand on and be able to portray. After constant thought, I feel like its best to stay with it. I definitely don't want the focus to revert to the brain disease and have it overlook the message. I wanted the message to generally show the unfortunate reality we live in today and how we all wish for things to be and seem different. It almost becomes a fear to face it and recognize it.

     I have to make sure the opening stays simple and focuses more on the character. Im planning on filming over spring break where ill be surrounded by cold snowy weather. I feel like this environment will be great to film in, almost as a white pallet to work on when adding coloration during post production. Its also not entirely convered in snow, the warm weather is coming in dying down the snow making it great for representing the reality part the main character sees. In my opinion, this is a great week to have the production part of the project done having the remaining weeks focusing on post production.  



No comments:

Post a Comment